Stamford Hill Health, Wellbeing and Community Day 2017
Meet your neighbours and come together for a day of free activities and information that can support you to make positive changes to your health and wellbeing.
18 February 2017
Saturday 18th February 2017 ¦ 11am - 2pm
Stamford Hill Community Centre, N16 6RZ
Join us on Saturday 18th February to:
- Learn and practice some relaxation techniques
- Pick up great tips on how to eat healthily this winter and practice some recipes
- Get advice on going Smokefree
- Have your BMI checked
- Access employment, debt and energy advice from Southern Housing and Hackney SHINE
- Access work-related training opportunities and employment support through Love London Working
- Enjoy colouring activities for the children!
PLUS: Take away practical goodie bags, including:
tea bags ¦ lavender bags ¦ seeds ¦ turmeric ¦ recipes ¦ useful information
This event and all activities on the day are completely FREE.
Query? Please contact your local Health Coach, Jo: email@example.com ¦ 07584 604 242.