Saturday 10th March 2018
Drop in 11.30am - 2.30pm
Stamford Hill Community Centre Stamford Hill, N16 6RZ
Bus routes: 67, 76, 149, 243, 476 to Stamford Hill Library
Join us on Saturday 10th March 2018 to find out how you can improve your Health and Wellbeing. You can:
• Speak to a Health Coach about long term support and get a free BMI check
• Pick up healthy eating tips & recipes with tasters
• Learn and practice relaxation techniques
• Get support on going Smokefree
• Access employment and energy advice
• Enjoy children’s activities & Steel Pans performance!
• Meet organisations such as Shoreditch Trust, St Mary's Secret Garden, Hackney SHINE, Westminster Drug Project, Southern Housing Group’s housing and employment teams, and the Hackney Green Gym, and find out how their activities could support your positive Health and Wellbeing.
For more details, contact your local Health Coach: firstname.lastname@example.org
07584 604 242